Not bad, but were it me I’d be going with:
- D - For effective close-range situation-handling when you just need to get out of there.
- D - The quietest of the group, allowing me to keep from having to engage until I want to.
- D - Strong, versatile, sharpen it on a rock, will outlast me.
- C - Most useful for more scenarios.
- C - But not to drive around in, it’s the only one you can sleep in and know there isn’t fuck all going to come inside while you’re out.
- A - The dude was A) chief scout, and B - SAS, so he can help find food, knows how to survive, and can damn sure handle a gun.
Excuse me for being a feminist killjoy, but why is the sole purpose of the female teammate to repopulate? I call bullshit.